During her travels across the globe, designer Briana Erin has collected antique coins from their native regions. She incorporates fragments and elements into her designs, creating wearable, historic treasures.
Each coin holds a unique history, which can be seen on our Coin History page. The coins in her designs are reproductions or sections taken from the originals.
- 24K Gold plated frame and chain
- Sterling silver plated Portuguese Escudo coin pendant
- Cubic zirconia pavé accents on bezel and bail
- Labradorite and cz detail on the bottom of the bezel
- 1.25" pendant diameter
- 16"-18" adjustable chain length
- Lobster closure
- Coin is approximately quarter size